CoaguChek® Patient Services
Why Patient Self-Testing?
Research shows that self-testing is a reliable alternative to clinic-based testing and can improve anticoagulation management for patients. In fact, it can even increase quality measures including*:
- Time patients spend in therapeutic range
- Adherence with prescribed test frequency
- Patient satisfaction
- Quality of life measures
Why CoaguChek Patient Services?
When you prescribe the CoaguChek® XS system for patient self-testing, you want to be sure you and your patients will have access to the support required to effectively manage care. CoaguChek Patient Services is the only independent diagnostic testing facility with access to the breadth of resources provided by Roche, the U.S. leader in point-of-care anticoagulation monitoring. You can rely on us for seamless service and support, including:
- Responsive service and thoughtful customer care
- Patient education and training
- Insurance verification and prior authorization
- Meter and test supplies shipping
- Timely results reporting
- Reliable patient management services
- Patient test reminder program
- Support devoted solely to patients testing with the CoaguChek XS system, which is never pre-owned or refurbished.
- 24-hour expert technical product support
*Gardiner C, Williams K, Mackie IJ, Machin SJ, Cohen H. Patient self testing is a reliable and acceptable alternative to laboratory INR monitoring. British Journal of Haematology, 2004; 128,242 - ®247