The OSOM Ultra Flu A & B Test is an in vitro rapid qualitative test that detects influenza type A and type B nucleoprotein antigens directly from nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab, and nasopharyngeal aspirate/wash specimens obtained from patients with signs and symptoms of respiratory infection.
Features and Benefits
- Easy, differentiated interpretation of results in 10-15 minutes
- PPA & NPA compared to molecular
- Influenza A 89.2% and 99.4%
- Influenza B 86.4% and 99.0%
- FDA Class II Compliant
- Easy to use pre-measured extraction buffer for swab samples and unique cassette design for streamline workflow.
- CPT Code: 87804QW, 87804QW-59
|OSOM® Ultra Flu A&B Test||1006||25-Test (plus 2 extra for external QC)||Room Temperature||24 months|
|OSOM® Ultra Flu Control Kit||1005||5- Positive Swabs;5- Negative Swabs||Room Temperature||18 months|
|OSOM® Ultra Flu Nasal Wash Kit||1007||50 pipettes;5mL extraction reagent||Room Temperature||16 months|