FloChec™ A New Approach to Detecting P.A.D.
FloChec™ is a new blood flow measurement modality that can be conveniently utilized right in your office, earlier in the patient disease cycle for patients with PAD warning signs.
FloChec™ has shown high specificity and excellent accuracy in clinical practice, and avoids the special equipment, training and hassle required with Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) testing.
FloChec™ provides objective results even in difficult anatomies, including:
- Obese patients
- Non-compressive arteries
The FloChec™ System is fast, user-friendly and requires no special training — it’s the proven, practical method for early in-office P.A.D. detection.
Fast and Easy In-Office P.A.D. Detection
- FloChec finger clamp is placed first on patient's finger, then on toe, while supplied computer uses special built-in software to measure blood flow ratios between upper and lower extremities.
- When differences in flow between upper and lower extremity are detected, FloChec provides early warning to both physician and patient concerned about P.A.D.
- No Doppler or duplex ultrasound imaging needed – the computer does it all.
- A fast, simple and straightforward office procedure that can be done without the need of the specialized personnel who perform the conventional ABI (ankle brachial index) test.
- Results available instantly, one page print-out for patient file from supplied printer.