Simply More Efficient.
Improve the way you monitor and manage your patients
The Afinion™ 2 analyzer is a compact, rapid, multi-assay analyzer that provides valuable near patient testing at the point-of-care.
With the Afinion™ System, there's no need to send test results to the lab or spend time tracking them down. That way you can keep your focus where it belongs – on the patient.
Benefits of the Afinion™ 2 Analyzer:
Multiple analytes on one instrument
- The Afinion™ 2 analyzer makes it fast and easy to test quantitative determinations of HbA1c and ACR.
- HbA1c test is CLIA Waived
- HbA1c results in 3 minutes
- ACR results in 5 minutes
- The analyzer is designed to enable simple and fast on-the-spot testing, regardless of the sample type, which may be whole blood or urine, and to deliver accurate results during patient consultation for improved patient management.
- The Afinion™ 2 analyzer can reliably transfer test information to a HIS or LIS system. The Afinion™ 2 Analyzer automatically transfers patient and control results via TCP/IP networking using the protocols POCT1-A, HL7, ASTM 1381-85 (low level) or ASTM 1394-97 (high level), selectable by configuration.
- The analyzer and Test Cartridges have been precision engineered with each test cartridge containing an integrated sample collection device and all necessary reagents for a single test.
- The Afinion™ 2 analyzer eliminates erroneous results with integrated error detection and self-check systems.
- Each Afinion™ 2 analyzer has a fixed factory calibration. Each lot of an Afinion™ test includes calibration data stored in the barcode label. The lot calibration data is read by the integrated camera and used for calculating results.
- Collect the sample with the integrated sampling device.
- Place the sampling device back in the test cartridge.
- Place the test cartridge in the analyzer and close the lid. The processing starts automatically
Click Images to View Larger