The Critical Care Assessment System is a clinically powerful and easy to use non-invasive system to test for hidden diseases. In 15 minutes identify clinical autonomic disorders and uncover major illness and health risks including:
- Sudden Death
- Silent Heart Attack
- Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy (CAN)
- Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy (DAN)
- Vascular Abnormalities
- Orthostatic Hypotension
- Other Hidden Diseases
Testing of the autonomic nervous system is a is a recommended standard of care by the American Diabetes Association for patients with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
Features and Benefits
- Easily adaptable towards general and specific requirements of almost all medical branches.
- Presents a quick and reliable supplementary assessment of basic health risk factors.
- Assesses the balance between the activities of the sympathetic and parasympathetic branches of the autonomic nervous system.
- Reliably discovers ventricular and superventricular extra systoles.
- Assesses accumulated physical and mental stress.
- Assesses physical training needs based upon an individual's personal fitness levels.
- Reveals development of possible health risks.
- Provides early indications of health risks for quick detection and prevention of illness, disease, and progressive stress conditions before onset and development.
- Efficiently screen mass population to detect potential risks and reserve costly, full medical checkups for only those exhibiting health threats.