Be the Difference With Fast, Accurate Results
The in2it™ A1C Analyzer offers simple, accurate A1C testing at the point of care. When you are working with patients to manage their diabetes, you need an A1C test that you both can rely on. That means precise results delivered quickly and easily at an attractive reimbursement rate. The in2it™ is designed with those needs in mind, delivering accurate results in just minutes to help you be the difference for every diabetic patient you care for.
- Easy, on-site testing
- CLIA waived* allows existing staff to perform the test
- Full automation simplifies training, use and lets the operator walkway during testing
- Small fingerstick sample for greater convenience and patient comfort
- Better patient care
- Results are delivered while your patients wait, enabling same-visit consultations for better patient compliance
- Calibrated to the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial (DCCT) standard for laboratory accurate results
- Laboratory precision provides reproducible results you can trust
- Flexible, to meet all testing situations
- PC connectivity simplifies result handling and storage
- Ability to capture patient and operator identification provides full result traceability
- Adhesive-backed printed reports eliminates transcription errors and provides permanent result back-up
- Qualifies for CPT code 83037, with a national limit of $13.90
*510(k) cleared for prescription home use and, accordingly, is CLIA waived.