The LED lighting is bright with the best-in-class illumination. The bulb life is longer and maintains a cooler temperature. The unique design blends well with other Brewer offerings and, because of its long lasting bulb life and premium performance, has a low cost of ownership.
- Bright, best-in-class white light drives clinical efficiency
- Smooth, easy-to-clean head and flexible arm
- Easy to maneuver gooseneck for precise, versatile positioning
- Beige color compliments Brewer's full product line
- Mobile five-caster base is available
- Standard 1 year warranty
- Eco-friendly LED light consumes significantly less energy than halogens
- Long-life bulb offers lower cost of ownership
- Cooler to touch for enhanced safety
- Brewer Differentiators:
- 50,000 hours of bulb life is twice that of other LED exam lights available
- Leading bulb intensity: Over 20,000 lux at 18" distance
- Premium performance at a low cost of ownership
- Maximum Height: 66"
- Base Diameter: 13"
- Cord Length: 10'
- Gooseneck Length: 23"
- Head Dimensions: 6" long, 5" Diameter, Tri-Lobed Face
- Rotation of Head: Maximum 170° left/right
- Color Temperature: 4000°K
- Bulb Brightness: 880 Lumens; 5" Beam Diameter at 18" Distance
- Bulb Wattage: 12 Watts
- Bulb Life: Approximately 50,000 hours
- #19100: Eco-Series LED Light –Beige
- #19100-230: Eco-Series LED Light-230 Volt
- #200165: Five-caster base –beige