- 5- or 7-lead, 3-channel recordings on a straightforward screen.
- Streamlined five-button keypad.
- “Event button” to let patients capture and mark episodes that concern them.
- Downloadable directly to Vision or Vision Premier analysis software.
- LCD screen to confirm the electrode contacts are properly functioning.
- Patient ECG capture at 1,000 samples per second over a period up to 24 hours (5LR).
- Patient ECG capture at 200 samples per second over a period up to 48 hours (5L).
- Integrated pacemaker detection.
- Real-time ECG display. LCD displays real time ECG hook-up eliminating the need for test jacks and repeat tests.
- Ease of use. Easy-to-use five-button keypad to enter patient and test parameters.
- Convenience. The removable compact flash card lets you send out the Holter recorder right away, without having to wait to download previous patient results.
- Speed. Fast data transfer to Burdick Vision or Burdick Vision Premier Holter analysis software for quick turnaround.
- Versatility. Integrated pacemaker detection lets you use the Holter recorder even on patients with pacemakers.
- Accuracy. An ECG sampling rate of up to 1,000 samples per second (5LR only) captures even the smallest changes.