- Rescue Ready technology to self-test all main components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. It completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- Calculates electrical impedance and if subsequent shocks are necessary, our proprietary STAR biphasic technology escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- Rechargeable and non-rechargeable battery options.
- The color ECG displays the victim's heart rate, waveform, number of shocks delivered, and the elapsed rescue time — exactly what emergency workers need to know.
- Warranty: A 7-year warranty on the AED.
- Reliable. The Powerheart AED G3 Pro is Rescue Ready when needed.
- Comprehensive. The semi-automatic operation, manual override option, and 3-lead ECG monitoring capability give you the tools you need to be in complete control.
- Easy to read. The color ECG display (an industry first) shows critical patient information.
- Guidance. The built-in metronome (which can be switched off) can set the pace for CPR compressions.
- Reassuring. In AED mode, the device knows when to (and when not to) deliver a defibrillation shock.