The Cardiac Science 5300 vital signs monitor
NEW! The Cardiac Science 5300 vital signs monitor lets you view and monitor noninvasive blood pressure, pulse rate, temperature, and SpO2 more efficiently and comfortably than ever before.
This vital signs monitor brings you big-screen readability for ease-of-use and efficiency. Even in a dark room, this unique screen gives you vital signs data at a glance.
How the 5300 stacks up versus the competition
- The screen is nearly 3x larger and noticeably brighter than a major competitor’s.1 With the large screen, 45-degree slanted screen, and bright, color-coded digits, you'll be able to focus on the patient and the monitor.
- The wide base makes it difficult to tip over, so costly temperature probe damage may be a thing of the past.
- The easy-to-clean monitor withstands routine fluid contact to help contain the spread of infection.
- The Smart Inflation™ technology customizes cuff inflation for each patient to the minimum pressure required for an effective test. Paired with dynamic linear deflation (which deflates the cuff based on the patient's pulse rate), the test makes for more comfortable, happier patients.
- The optional built-in printer lets you easily document the test.
The monitors are based on proven technology from Omron Healthcare, Inc., the global leader in blood pressure technology with more than 100 million blood pressure monitors sold. And they’re supported by Cardiac Science Corporation, makers of Burdick and Quinton cardiology devices and leaders in medical equipment service – so you know you have a reliable piece of equipment and a dependable company to back it up.
- Better visibility. The 5300 is designed with a screen nearly 3x larger and noticeably brighter than a major competitor’s to enhance staff efficiency and accuracy.1
- Durability. Like all Cardiac Science devices, these vital signs monitors are built to last, even in a busy hospital environment.
- Patient comfort. Smart Inflation™ technology prevents the blood pressure cuff from overinflating and, with dynamic linear deflation, the cuff deflates based on the patient’s pulse rate.
- Ease of use. The 5300 withstands routine fluid contact so cleanup is fast and easy.
- Connectivity. For EMR integration, an optional connectivity kit enables you to download data in HL7 format or network service to a laptop.
- Easy documentation. The optional built-in printer allows you to print out results immediately or later. Select among three report styles.
*Presently available in the U.S. only.