CLC1600 Chemistry Analyzer
A Powerful, High-Volume Chemistry Analyzer
A powerful, high-volume chemistry analyzer, the CLC1600 is perfect for both mid-size and large clinical labs. The CLC1600 offers you peace of mind with its reliable, up-to-date software, micro-electronics, fluidics and robust hardware. The efficient design increases productivity and provides better results, and is matched with the outstanding customer support and service that are the hallmarks of Carolina Liquid Chemistries.
The CLC1600 features precise results, uses less reagent and requires less maintenance than comparable products. It uses an advanced photometric system and anti- ambient light interference control system to ensure precise results. The holographic concave flat field grating uses technology that leads to less reagent waste. Its high- efficient rinsing system results in a carryover contamination rate of = 0.1%.
- Discrete, random access, batch and stat
- Up to 900 photometric tests per hour, 1200 tests with ISE Bar-coded sample tubes and reagents
- Bar-coded ready-to-use reagents (most assays)
- Accommodates one-part, two-part, and up to four part reagents
- Exemplary after-sale support and validation assistance
- Excellent for clinical laboratories located in large clinics, hospitals or reference laboratories of all sizes
- Cost-effective Service Contracts
- Validation Assistance and Pre-site Installation Checklist
- No-Charge Hotline Phone Support