About the InSure® FIT™ Test
The InSure® FIT™ test and its unique Blue Brush Method make it easier to screen for colorectal cancer.
InSure® FIT™ is a fecal immunochemical test (FIT) that is a useful screening aid for detecting primarily lower gastrointestinal bleeding disorders that may be related to iron deficiency anemia, diverticulitis, ulcerative colitis, polyps, adenomas, colorectal cancers or other gastrointestinal lesions that can bleed.
If present, this hidden (occult) blood in stool is typically passed in the feces to the toilet bowl water. The test's method of detection (based on antibodies to hemoglobin) and its simple-to-use water-based collection method helped improve patient compliance in one study.
Screening more people for colorectal cancer will help save lives. The InSure® FIT™ offers accuracy and ease of use.
- No Fecal Handling – Blue Brush Method
- No Dietary or Medicinal Restrictions
- High Sensitivity and specificity for Colorectal Cancer
- Increased Patient Compliance
- Room Temperature Storage
- Detects Only Human Hemoglobin In Feces
- Two Samples On One Test Card
- Internal Controls
- CLIA Waived- With the InSure® FIT™ test, samples are collected in the privacy of your patient's home, then submitted to your office for analysis.
The Patient Collection Kit contains everything your patients need to collect and submit test samples for analysis.