THE REVO® 1100
Physicians and technologists asked us to develop an automated but affordable system for diagnosing PAD. They wanted a touch screen user interface, an internal processor running Windows XP, full-page color reports, and dual channel capabilities.
Revo® delivers on every count, and so much more. This revolutionary system incorporates all of the leading-edge technology of our world-renowned MultiLab® systems, but at a price that is affordable for a single physician practice.
Revo’s® two channel technology enables you to perform bilateral simultaneous testing. The intuitive interface takes you step-by-step through each examination. Direct connect full page printing provides high quality color reports. And Revo® is manufactured in the United States by a company recognized worldwide as a leader in vascular instrumentation since 1988.
• Diagnostic ABI
• Rapid Results
• Full Page Color Reports
• Direct Connect to Full Page Color Inkjet Printer
• Dual Channel C-PVR™*
• Composite TruDop® Doppler Probes
• Ultra-sensitive PPG (Photoplethysmography) Probes
• Universal Connectivity
• Full Color, High Resolution Touch Screen
• Fully Automated
• Embedded Windows XP Pro Operating System
• Made in the USA
* Calibrated Pulse Volume Recording