Adults and children find the ergonomical Discovery-2 sensor easy to handle.
- Forced Vital Capacity (F-V Loops)
- Slow Vital Capacity
- Maximum Voluntary Ventilation
- Respiratory Pattern
- Pre/Post Medication comparisons
- Broncho-challenge testing
FVC, FEV1, PEF, FEV1/FVC, FEV6, FEV6/FVC, FEV1/FEV6, FEF25-75, FET100%, VEXT, FIVC, PIF, VC (SVC), IVC, MVV, FEV1/VC%, ERV, IRV, VE, Rf, ti, te, ti/t.tot, Vt/Ti, IC, MEF75, MEF50, MEF25, Best FVC, Best FEV1, Lung age.
NHANESIII, ITS, Knudson 83, Knudson 76, Morris, Bass, ERS 93 (ECCS 83), ECCS 71, Pereira, Thai 2000, LAM, Multicentrico, Pneumobil, Gutierrez.
Item # D235000
Discovery 2 spirometer
AC/DC Power Adapter (110-240)
USB communication cable to PC
Mouthpieces (20 adult/20 peds)
Bacterial filter starter kit
Discovery-2 Software for Windows
- Large color display
- Time/volume & Flow/volume graphs in real time
- Fast and complete internal printer
- Alpha-numeric keyboard
- Connection to standard external printers
- Optional Oximetry
- Optional Airway Resistance
- Available in English, Spanish & French
Futuremed's software for Windows can be used in two unique ways to increase to Discovery-2's value :
- Patient files can be stored from Discovery-2 to the PC (or from the PC back to Discovery-2).
- The same software can be used to perform tests from Discovery directly onto the PC.
Bidirectional digital turbine. Cold-sterilizable. The compact handset is lightweight and easy for adults and children to handle. Used with your choice of mouthpieces or bacterial filters.
Range (volume): 12 liters
Range (flow): 0.03 - 20 l/s
Accuracy: ± 2%
Flow resistance: <.70 cm H2O/l/s @ 12 l/s
Automatic, using 3L syringe per ATS recommendations
Power: AC/DC with rechargeable battery
Size: ~ 8'x 9'x 3'
19.0 x x 23.8 x 7.6 cm
Weight: 2.6 lbs, 1.2 Kg
Op. Temp.: 0-50° C
Discovery and Discovery-2 are registered trademarks of Futuremed America Inc. Windows and Windows XP are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.