CASE Exercise Testing Solutions
Meet the unique performance and productivity requirements of your facility with GE’s innovative exercise testing solutions. Clinically validated analysis programs and digital solutions help you make more informed decisions and improve patient care. The CASE system offers remote view and editing capabilities for increased department throughput and efficiency.
From high-throughput stress labs to small offices, the CASE system delivers highly scalable solutions to meet your unique performance and productivity requirements. Advanced features such as powerful analysis and diagnostic tools, and sophisticated networking options help enhance your clinical decision making.
- CASE networking option allows you to review, edit, print and export stored final reports, keeping your stress system free for testing
- Bi-directional network communication provides remote access to MUSE-stored patient records
- Network multiple CASE systems for full-disclosure stress data
- Remote view allows you to view real-time stress data from an alternate location, increasing clinical productivity in your stress lab
- User-adjustable controls allow you to fine tune the performance of signal-acquisition and innovative filtering
- Vital signs window customization puts your desired information in the format you choose for stress test viewing
- Separate resting ECG module lets you combine resting and stress ECG’s in one system – enabling you to enter patient data just once
- Flexible interface accommodates multiple customer set-ups
- Export capabilities from PDF, Microsoft Word and Excel documents mean easy communication between physicians