An attractive modern design to keep your instruments in the right place, instantly ready for use. With the optional Extension Unit as original equipment or for retro-fitting to the EN 100 you have a system which lets you use three different instruments simultaneously. The EN 100 can also be combined with the AllSpec Tip Dispenser and the GAMMA XXL LF-W Sphygmomanometer to provide a complete diagnostic centre to satisfy the most demanding user.
Performance you can depend on
- Suitable for all HEINE 3.5 V instruments.
- The EN 100 provides a constant 3.5V output voltage independent of mains voltage fluctuations. Economical in use, always the right amount of light and environmentally-friendly, no batteries necessary.
- Magnetic On / Off mechanism. No moving parts that can wear out or be damaged. Durable and maintenance-free. Once selected, the brightness remains the same.
- Soft start avoids current surge during the switch-on phase. Protects bulbs in the critical switch-on phase and prolongs bulb life. Economical in use.
- Advanced, ergonomic handle design. Continuous brightness control on the handle. Quality spiral cords with a comfortable working radius of up to 3 m. Instrument locks as standard equipment prevent unauthorised removal.
- Flexible extension option. Freely expandable with additional extension unit.