HemoCue® Albumin 201 System
The HemoCue® Albumin systems can be used for the quantitative determination of low levels of albumin in urine for the purpose of screening for, diagnosing, monitoring and supporting the clinical evidence in the treatment of microalbuminuria.
The system consists of a analyzer and individually packaged microcuvettes. The reaction in the cuvette is based on a immunoturbidimetric reaction. The turbidity once formed is measured photometrically at 610 nm.
With three simple steps a quantitative result is achieved within 90 seconds!
Why to choose HemoCue® Albumin 201 System...
- Excellent precision and accuracy
- Quantitative results within 90 seconds
- Factory calibrated analyzer
- Measurement range 5–150 mg/L without dilution. Samples up to and including 2000 mg/L can be obtained with samples diluted with isotonic sodium chloride
- Minimal maintenance
- The analysis can be performed with spot urine, preferably first morning urine, as well as urine collected overnight or during 24 hours
- Can be used by non-laboratory personnel after a brief training session