The HemoCue® Hemoglobin systems provide an opportunity for quick, simple and reliable quantitative hemoglobin results with the same performance as a large hematology analyzer.
The dual wavelength analyzers correct for lipemia, leucocytosis and other sources of turbidity. Any blood source (capillary, venous or arterial) can be used. The disposable microcuvette collects the exact amount of blood and mixes the sample with the reagents automatically. The microcuvette is placed into the portable analyzer. Results appear on the display in about a minute.
Why to choose a HemoCue® Hemoglobin System
- Produce accurate results in about a minute
- Utilize only 10 µL of capillary, venous or arterial blood
- Precalibrated, portable analyzers that require a minimum of maintenance
- No calibration or instrument manipulation (between cuvette/reagent batches) needed
- Automatically compensate for turbidity due to lipids or leucocytosis
- Can be used by non-laboratory personnel after a brief training session
HemoCue® Hb 201+
This is our second generation, improved standard product. Just as earlier versions, this system combines the precision and accuracy of a laboratory measurement with a quick turn around time and ease of use. The pocket size analyzer also stores results and QC results, together with date and time for up to 600 measurements. The stored data can be printed directly via an external printer or downloaded to a PC.