Micros 60 with the LiteDM Patient Data Management System
Why invest in in-office laboratory testing?
- Because 70%-90% of medical decisions are based on laboratory tests
- The Micros 60 Hematology Analyzer provides fast and accurate CBC with 3-part diff results to help you deliver more decisive patient care
Micros 60 Hematology Analyzer features include:
- Closed or open tube sampling
- Processes 55 samples/hr
- Uses only 10 µL of sample for the CBC with 3-part diff
- Averages greater than 300 days between service visits
- Has a small footprint that fits into the smallest lab spaces
- Communicates with the LiteDM, which interfaces to LIS and EMR systems
- Saves time and labor with automatic startups and shutdowns allowing the user to perform other duties
GET CONNECTED with the LiteDM Patient Data Management System!
- Provides an affordable way to connect up to four analyzers including the Micros 60 hematology analyzer
- Eliminate transcription errors by automatically consolidating results to one report including manual test results such as urinalysis or HbA1c results
- Increase productivity by connecting directly to LIS and EMR systems
Streamline and simplify your lab processes while improving patient care and satisfaction with in-office laboratory testing.