Pentra XLR CBC with 5-part Diff Hematology Analyzer Plus Reticulocytes
- Throughput: Up to 80 samples/hour
- Large capacity auto-loader with random continuous loading (100 tubes)
- Sample size: CBC with 5-part diff 53 µL; Retic mode: 35 µL
- STAT sampling on open or closed tubes
- Retic parameters: RET#, RET%, IRF (immature Retic fraction), CRC% (corrected Retic count)
- Perfect differentiation of the 5 WBC sub-populations with DHSS* Technology
- Basophils counted through specific channel
- Three histograms for RBC, BAS/WBC and PLT together with the 5-part Diff matrix
- Automatic sample rerun
- Reagents: Only 4 onboard reagents plus Cleaner
- High resolution matrix
- Customized Dilution Ratio (CDR)
- Integrated validation station
*DHSS: Double Hydrodynamic Sequential System (HORIBA Medical Patent) – uses flow cytometry principles to accurately count and analyze the WBC and differential for the highest quality result on the first run.
**MDSS: Multi-Distribution Sampling System (HORIBA Medical Patent) – ensures precise sample delivery and mixing with reagents for the highest quality result on the first run.