Bedside testing that is accurate, reliable and self-contained.
Obtain accurate immediate results right at the bedside for improved efficiencies, diagnostic capabilities and procedural outcomes.
- Precise results within two minutes
- Lab-quality accuracy
- Comprehensive menu
- Custom correlation for site-specific analyte ranges
IRMA TRUpoint provides trust, integrity and performance with simple, intuitive operation and advanced quality features.
- Single use cartridge for maintenance free convenience
- Self-contained calibrant in each cartridge
- Real-time automatic electronic quality control for enhanced safety and improved compliance.
Discover complete portability with lightweight, easy grip, battery operated, all in one design.
- Interactive touch screen
- Onboard thermal printer documents results and test notes
- Complete data management from patient information to lot traceability
- Bar code capabilities for on-the spot-accuracy
Single-Use Cartridge - Another TRUpoint advantage:
An important feature of the IRMA TRUpoint system, is the single-use cartridges which are available in a variety of analyte configurations. Each cartridge contains miniaturized electrochemical measurement sensors and an onboard calibrant. Cartridges are stored at room temperature (Creatinine cartridges require refrigeration) and are ready to use anywhere, anytime. The following configurations are available:
BG Cartridge: pH, pCO2, pO2
H3 Cartridge: Na+, K+, iCa, Hct
CC Cartridge: pH, pCO2, pO2, Na+, K+, iCa,Hct,
H4 Cartridge: Na+, K+, Cl-, BUN/urea, Hct
GL Cartridge: Na+, K+, Cl-, Glu
CR Cartridge: Creatinine
BG Cartridge: HCO3-, TCO2, BEb, BEecf, O2SAT
H3 Cartridge: tHb
CC Cartridge: HCO3-, TCO2, BEb, BEecf, O2SAT, tHb, iCa(N)
H4 Cartridge: tHb