The Speed and Quality you Demand with the Value you Deserve
Designed for the cost conscience professional, the Valueklave 1730 will provide all basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The compact size (7" chamber) makes it a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turn around for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate.
- Fast Cycle Time. 9 minutes from a hot start (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Overheat cutoff prevents burnout of heating elements in case of insufficient water in the chamber.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat protects against overheating.
- International certifications.
- All Valueklave's come with a 1year warranty on parts and labor.
- Chamber Size: 6.7" dia x 13.4" deep
- Reaches 273F in 3 minutes
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H) : 17.9" x 17.4" x 12"
- Electrical outlet of 110V is required
- Circuit breaker size is 15 amps
- International certifications
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- Overheat cutoff prevents burnout of heaters when insufficient water in the chamber