The Micro I Spirometer is the new generation pocket spirometer offered by Micro Direct. Specifically designed for situations where low cost precision spirometry measurements are required, the Micro I Spirometer is extremely lightweight and portable making it suitable for physician office, hospital outreach clinics, bedside screening, health fair screenings and other situations where remote testing is required. The Micro I Spirometer features a large backlit graphical display and flat touch sensitive keypad. Ease of use and functionality are combined in this modern ergonomically designed spirometer.
Using the Micro I PC configuration software, the Micro I Spirometer can be configured for regional or user specific preferences for language, height units and indices displayed. The Micro I Spirometer contains a rechargeable battery ensuring your device is always ready for use in any busy clinic.
Features and Benefits
- Measures FEV1, FVC, PEF, FEF25-75, FEV6, FEV1/FVC, FEV1/FEV6, FEF25, FEF75
- Choice of four indices can be displayed
- Choice of predicted values
- Variation from norm as percentage or z-score
- Confirming diagnostic interpretation
- Post bronchodilator comparison
- Optional NLHEP mode
- PC software for unit configuration
- Maneuver quality checks
- Quick test mode