Stand-alone and on-line PC operations
- Simple to use providing instant high quality printouts
- Reusable and Disposable Turbine available
- Measures the most important spirometric parameters VC, IVC, FVC, FEV1, FEV6, FEV1/FVC%, PEF, FEF25-75%,FIVC, ELA (Lung age estimation)
- Spirometry interpretation with traffic light indication
- Internal temperature sensor for BTPS conversion
- winspiro Express PC Software included
- USB PC connection for printout and calibration
- Upgradable internal software
- Easy to use with the new intuitive icons.
Winspiro Express PC Software
- Extremely simple to use.
- Spirometry results with Flow/Volume loop and Volume/time curve can be printed in PDF format.
- Each report is automatically saved complete with patient name and personal data.
- Simple calibration procedure for reusable turbine.
- A calibration report complete with data and graphs can be printed as well.
Two different flowmeters available
MIR digital reusable and disposable turbines are developed in full compliance with ATS standards and guarantee accuracy in all environmental conditions:
- FlowMir disposable turbine for single patient use
- High accuracy.
- Easy to replace.
- Very low cost.
- Designed for use with MIR spirometers.
- FlowMIR is factory calibrated.
- Available in box of 100 pieces.
- No maintenance – No filter – No problem.
- Hygiene 100% guaranteed by single packaging.
Reusable turbine for long term operation
- ATS/ERS certified
- High accuracy
- Long term stability
- Easy to clean or sterilize