The INRatio PT/INR testing system combines practical convenience with reliable results making it the perfect in-office solution for anticoagulation patient management.
Rigorous quality control checks are performed automatically with every test strip, ensuring a reliable result.
Simply apply 1 drop of blood (15ìL) directly to the strip to perform both the test and quality controls.No cups or cuvettes needed. The INR is calculated with a low ISI, meeting the recommendations of the American College of Chest Physicians, College of American Pathologists, and the World Health Organization.
Improve patient satisfaction by sending patients home instead of to the lab for a PT/INR test. Eliminate unnecessary delays with results in less than 2 minutes instead of hours or even days. Increase compliance and counsel your patients face-to-face with dosage changes for improved Time in Therapeutic Range. Reduce time-consuming “call-backs”, maximizing practice efficiencies and freeing your staff for more productive duties. The INRatio will enable you to minimize the challenges of managing your oral anticoagulation patients.
- Each test strip performs a normal (QC1) and a therapeutic (QC2) check.
- System is self-maintaining, only routine cleaning needed.
- Easy interface to change the time, date, and other features.
- No Refrigeration Required.
- Stores up to 60 test results in memory.
- Built-in port for printing / electronic communication.
- CLIA Waived.
Product Packing List
- INRatio Meter
- Test Strips not included
- Professional User's Guide
- Quick Reference Guide
- AC Power Supply (120v)
- 50 Sterile Blood Lancets
- Auto-Lancet Device not included
- Readme first document
- Warranty Information (3 year warranty)
- Training DVD
- Length: 6.5 inches (16 cm)
- Width: 3 inches (7.5 cm)
- Height: 2 inches (5 cm)
- Weight: 10.5 oz. (300 g) with batteries
- Battery: 4 AA batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately 100 tests
- Calibration: self calibrated