CoaguChek® XS Plus
Simplified testing with enhanced connectivity for professional use
This small, battery-powered, handheld meter is portable and efficient, ideal for mid to high-volume clinical settings. Plus, you can test and treat in one appointment, using the fingerstick test that patients prefer.
- 97% accuracy to lab for confidence in results*
- Only handheld, CLIA-waived PT/INR monitoring system that neutralizes therapeutic levels of heparin and low molecular weight heparin within a specified range. See package insert for more information.
- INR corrected for wide range of hematocrit
- Two levels of built-in, onboard controls within the test chamber — no external QC necessary
Easy to use
- Test results in about 1 minute with a small 8 µl sample
- Large top- and side-dosing area enables easy sample application
- Outside meter blood application — minimizes potential for cross-contamination
- Calibration information is provided by a code chip included in all strip vials – no manual calibration, pipetting or preparation of reagents are needed.
- Up to 21-month strip shelf life from date of manufacture — no refrigeration needed
- Icon-driven, color touchscreen interface
- Stores 2,000 patient and 500 optional liquid QC results
- Ability to denote patient ID in several fields and add comments after results
- Data storage for up to 60 code chips
- Bidirectional data transfer with Roche cobas® IT1000 and other industry leading connectivity systems
- Operator and QC lockout capabilities
*97% correlation with lab results using Dade Innovin reagent on a Sysmex 560 Analyzer. See package insert for more information. CoaguChek XS PT Test [package insert 05967694001(03)]. Indianapolis, Ind.: Roche Diagnostics; 2013