Smartheart Pro is the first platform of its kind to enable the transmission of a full 12-lead ECG using an Apple or Android smartphone or tablet. Smartheart Pro is the world’s smallest ECG device for full ECG transmission. Using cutting edge technology developed by SHL Telemedicine, the company that leads the field in providing home-based medical support, Smartheart Pro enables anyone to perform a full hospital grade ECG with your smartphone or tablet. The ECG will appear in seconds on your smartphone or tablet screen. The device is FDA cleared, bears the CE mark, and the system meets the HIPAA security and privacy standards.
Here is how it works:
- The electrode belt that supports the Smartheart Pro is adjustable for men and woman of different sizes. Smartheart Pro selects the correct leads according to the chest measurement and gender of the patient.
- Bluetooth is used to transmit the ECG to your smartphone or tablet.
- The ECG is completed quickly and easily. You strap the electrode belt around the patient's chest and in seconds the ECG will be clearly displayed on the smartphone screen.
- There is also an option to have the patient's ECG reviewed, real-time, by the trained medical staff at the SHL Telemedicine Center, and you receive the full ECG report with findings delivered within 15 minutes, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The innovative Smartheart Pro platform allows any healthcare professional to:
- Carry out a fast, accurate ECG test in 30 seconds
- Receive a continuous indication regarding the electrodes connectivity and the ECG process.
- Includes information on symptoms reported by the patient
- Save data for numerous patients on your smartphone or tablet
- Ability to distribute ECG reports as needed in a secure way.
Click Images to View Larger