Laser Lipolysis, an FDA Approved Inch Loss Technology
Wednesday, August 01, 2018
Painless and rather instant Results
Laser Lipo, Ltd with headquarters in England has developed an advanced body contouring device which directly targets the adipocyte cells leaving the other cells unaffected. Laser diodes using a wavelength of 660 nm creates a photo-chemical reaction in the cell membrane stimulating the cells to temporarily open a pore, and very naturally to release water, glycerol, and free fatty acids. The fat cells then shrink in size. The excess fat is then removed safely through the lymphatic system and the body’s natural metabolic process, thus creating a similar reaction as if the person was exercising. This device allows practitioners to target the areas where patients want the fat gone without any discomfort or downtime.
What’s a visit like?
A certified treatment specialist measures and photographs the patient and then has them relax on the treatment table. 10 laser paddles (each having 6 laser diodes) are placed on each treatment area for 10 minutes. After treating 2 areas the paddles are then removed and a person spends 10 minutes on a whole body vibration (WBV) device. WBV assists in draining of the recently released fatty byproducts from the treatment and speeds up the lymph flow 2-3 times. Immediately after the treatment the patient is measured again which shows the accomplishments achieved. The patient will need to do 20-30 minutes of cardio exercise within 12 hours of their laser lipo treatment to assist the body in utilizing the water, glycerol and free fatty acids which have been released.
How Many Visits Does it Take?
A course of 6-10 Laser Lipo treatments is usually recommended. Depending on results required and body areas to be treated, the amount of treatments will probably vary by individual.
FDA Approved Device
During the FDA study the average person lost 3.67 inches off their midsection after only 8, ten-minute treatments over a 30 day period. That is great news for those looking to tighten and tone their abs, arms, thighs and other problem areas.
Why Does the Device Work so Well?
- The light triggers lipolysis in targeted adipocyte which allows fatty acids to be broken down and released. (Water, Gylcerol and Free Fatty Acids are released)
- The light stimulates fibroblasts, strengthening the collagen and elastic fibers to tone and tighten skin.
- The Strawberry Laser Lipo is a cold, low level, red laser (Class 3B).
- It utilizes a semiconductor-driven diode to produce a continuous wavelength which is 660 nanometres (nm).
- Coherent and stable laser energy is irradiated by using the treatment probes which lay on the patient’s skin during treatment.
- The laser energy safely penetrates the patient’s skin there are no known side effects and zero downtime.
- Normal activities, including cardio exercise, can be resumed immediately following Laser Lipo treatment.
What Contraindications are there to Treatment?
Contraindications to treatment include: Epilepsy, Active Cancer, Currently Pregnant, Pacemaker, Compromised kidney or liver, over open lesions, uncontrolled hypertension, photosensitivity to sun or taking medications which causes photosensitivity.
Why Would a Physician Want to use this Laser Lipo Device?
Here are common reasons.
- This treatment can be done by a non-medical, trained technician.
- Increasing costs affect revenue negatively in many practices. This laser creates a cash income stream using your own patients.
- Many of our patients are overweight and are concerned about chronic diseases resulting from their high BMI. Laser Lipo results have motivated many to change their diets and strive to lead a healthier lifestyle.
For many offices which have added this laser they simply put up in the waiting room a poster to inform and educate their patients on a new way to lose inches.