|BladderScan® is the gold standard in bladder volume measurement. The BladderScan® BVI 9400, with patent-pending NeuralHarmonicsª technology, is a portable, noninvasive instrument that quickly and accurately measures urinary bladder volume and post-void residual (PVR) with 3D ultrasound.
NeuralHarmonics® (from 'neural network harmonics'), found exclusively in the BVI 9400, accelerates speed and sharpens accuracy in important measures of bladder function.
BladderScan® BVI 9400 Benefits:
- Helps diagnose urinary retention and evaluate many common urological conditions
- Prevents unnecessary catheterization
- Eliminates unnecessary trauma to patients
- Helps reduce rates of nosocomial urinary tract infection
- Helps monitor post-operative recovery
- Helps differentiate between types of incontinence to determine appropriate care
- Helps caregivers manage and treat incontinence
- Assists in discontinuing Foley catheter use
- Helps evaluate need to catheterize during intermittent catheterization
- Improves efficiency of health care professionals who examine multiple patients on their rounds
- Reduces costs and saves staff time
The BVI 9400 is quick and easy to use. When the user releases the scan button, within seconds, BladderScan¨ measures ultrasonic reflections on multiple planes inside the body and produces a three-dimensional image. Based on this image, the BVI 9400 calculates and displays the bladder volume. No sonographer is required.
BladderScan® BVI 9400 measurement information can be printed via an onboard printer or transmitted to your office or facility computer for viewing, printing or archiving using HIPPA-compliant ScanPoint® technology.
- Precision aiming ability via console or probe
- Voice-annotate exams to ensure valuable patient/exam data is retained
- On-board printer for patient records or reinbursement procedures
- View and save exams easily, creating EMRs for your patients
- May be calibrated online
- Easy-to-Read Color Display Console with brightness control
- Easy-to-use, hand-held Probe
- Battery charger/wireless hub
- 2 Lithium ion batteries
- On-board video tutorial
- User's Manual, Quick Reference Cards and Clinical Manual
- 'ScanPoint¨ with QuickPrint' software
- Mobile cart with locking wheel (optional)
20001 Northcreek Parkway | | Bothell | WA |
designs, manufactures and distributes reliable, state-of-the-art medical devices and services that offer a meaningful improvement in patient care to the health care community.